Register Marriage in Thailand

A Certificate of no Impediment is only available at the Embassy in Bangkok. The Consulate is not able to assist with the paperwork requirements but can provide information.

A certificate of no impediment application must be lodged in person at the Embassy in Bangkok, with an appointment.

See the link for detailed information on applying for a CNI & registering a marriage in Thailand.

–  information on this website.

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close